What is the tone? Tone refers to an author’s use of words and writing style to convey his or her attitude towards a topic. The tone is often defined as what the author feels about the subject. What the reader feels is known as the mood. Tip: Don’t confuse tone with voice.
Voice can be explained as the author’s personality expressed in writing.
Tone = Attitude. Voice = Personality. Tone (attitude) and voice (personality) create a writing style.
You may not be able to alter your personality but you can adjust your attitude. This gives you ways to create writing that affects your audience’s mood
The 10 Types of Tone Words
- Positive Tone words
- Negative Tone Words
- Anger Tone Words
- Warry Tone Words
- Humor Tone Words
- Miscellaneous Tone Words
- Serious Tone Words
- Optimistic Tone Words
- Formal Tone Words
- Pessimistic Tone Words
“Positive Tone Words”
What is Positive Tone Words?
Positive Tone Basically focuses on the Postive and joyfully felling that is experienced in the moment of action. if you eat something you like, then you feel positive,
So what makes positive Tone Different?
If your speech is so powerful with a positive tone that you can easily determine their mental wellbeing form words they utter, words have power and proper use of the power requires wisdom.
- Your body is the Temple of God
- Postive words relive mental burdens
- Positive words have a healing effect
- Positive words uplift people’s lives
- Positive words strengthen our relationship
- Positive words create and support light
- Positive words improve the world
List Of Positive words-:
If you’d like to sprinkle fear Positive words into your writing, here are a bunch to get you started:
Negative Tone words :
The negative part is the very real sadness part of the human condition.
There are many conditions that you can feel negative. When incorporated as a tone in writing. The reader becomes showing that commiserating with the character or author and this empathy will keep engaged with the narrative.
- You can use to feel serious with negative tone words.
- You can use in AdWords.
- Sadness makes you pay attention to detail.
- Guilt improves your moral compass.
- Anxiety turns you into a problem-solver.
Use these Negative Tone words:
“Anger Tone Words”
Let’ s break down about anger
As writers, sometimes employees job is to anger person
What happens when you see anger words
Anger is not just an aggressive reaction. It often gives us information that allows us to better engage with the world around us . if you see anger as something that makes us more informed, we can adapt our response accordingly to better our position.
Here are all the benefits:
- Anger is designed to promote survival
- Anger is discharged is calming
- Anger provides a sense of control
- Anger energizes us
- Anger motivates us to solve problems
- Anger makes us aware of injustice
- Anger drives us toward our goals
- Anger injects optimism
List Of Anger Tone Words
Warry Tone Words:
The legendary writer Gary Halbert do a little experiment
Just for a moment, stop reading this post turn on Netflix and got to a major new coverage watch it for five minutes, listening for the words below.
Chances are you have will hear dozens of them, here’ why:
News networks making you worry you might miss something important news channel showing with fear words that you feel fear and fear without a doubt the most powerful emotion for grabbing and keeping an audience’s attention to make sure you don’t change the channel.
Here is the bunch of the fear tone words list that you can use :
“Humor Tone Words”
Humor always works for a passionate worker in the workplace. because is more effective with tone words
Here is the list of benefits
- Humor improves productivity’
- Humor reduces stress
- Humor prevents burnout
- Humor provides motivation
- Humor increase the size of the paycheck
- Humor boost overall brainpower
- Humor improves decision making
- Humor increases the acceptance of the new idea
- Humor trigger new connections
- Humor gets people to listen
Lots more benefits you can chack
If you want to use on your story use these tone words:
Miscellaneous Tone Words
If you want to show what you’re character feel and what is thinking you’re the character you can use miscellaneous words
He studied her face with amused eyes.
- You can use in members
- You can use to feel something
- A 65% increase in conversions rate